The difference between special anti-smash explosion-proof glass and ordinary traditional bullet-proof glass【Material Science】
Optical grade ultra-thick special polycarbonate sheet has the reputation of "visible armor" and "transparent armor" due to its excellent physical properties and very strong mechanical properties!
Today, I would like to introduce and analyze a new anti-explosive transparent material, which is a new product of special anti-explosive glass that breaks through lightweight, and is a protective glass of military protection level. The main differences from ordinary traditional bulletproof and anti-explosive glass are as follows:
1. Optical-grade ultra-thick special polycarbonate sheet special bullet-proof glass is integrally cast and formed, with a maximum thickness of 450 mm; traditional ordinary bullet-proof glass is multi-layer inorganic silicate glass bonded with film, and the thickness is limited.
2. The optical grade ultra-thick special polycarbonate sheet of the same thickness The special bulletproof glass can be more than double the weight of the traditional ordinary bulletproof glass, and the weight is only 46% of the traditional ordinary bulletproof glass of the same thickness, which fundamentally solves the problem of ordinary bulletproof glass. The traditional bulletproof glass has its own defects of huge weight. Optical grade ultra-thick special polycarbonate sheet special bulletproof glass has achieved extremely excellent lightweight and weight reduction effect, which is a major progress and breakthrough in the field of bulletproof glass materials.
3. Pam's special bulletproof glass can resist explosion, no splash, no penetration, and no fragmentation; ordinary traditional bulletproof glass will appear spider web pattern when a bullet is fired, which will shatter and affect the transparency.
4. The thicker the ordinary traditional bulletproof glass, the lower the light transmittance, the emerald green background is serious, and the visual angle appears, and the bulletproof glass is a composite material, and there will be optical distortion. The more serious the declination is. Optical grade ultra-thick special polycarbonate sheet does not have this situation. The thickness of 200 mm can clearly read newspapers and scan QR codes. It is an optical grade special transparent material.
5. Ordinary traditional bulletproof glass is not resistant to explosion, smash, or impact; optical grade ultra-thick special polycarbonate sheet is resistant to explosion and detonation impact, and its strong detonation impact resistance can even be used in the entire window frame. In the case of being lifted off, the Pam plate can still remain intact, which bulletproof does not have. Bulletproof glass does not have the ability to resist smashing and impact, but optical-grade ultra-thick special polycarbonate sheet can, and can resist any 16-pound (7.5kg) hammer without breaking.
6. Optical grade ultra-thick special polycarbonate sheet is currently the best single bulletproof and anti-explosive glass.